Saturday, November 15, 2008

I've been tagged?


Hmmm. Well, thanks for including me Kris! I am honored, although, I'm not exactly sure what this means. After looking at your and Bart's blogs, my 4th picture from my 4th folder? Well, here it is. Four things about it, huh Kristin?

First, it was taken in Vail, Colorado, during the best family vaca ever! My fam rocks my socks! Second, my sisters (That's right, I don't call them in-laws) are gorgeous (Unfortunately, two of them aren't in this photo)! Third, I wear that headband often now after my co-worker Joe told me it looked good on me. He said it complemented my skin tone and eyes, which I thought was hilarious considering guys don't usually notice those things...right? And fourth, notice that guy in the back right with two fancy glasses with some tasty drink in them. Where does he think he is?

Now, I think I tag four others. How about Marc and Ray, Kimball, Vaness, and Jeff and Draya (these two could be a long shot, considering the last time they updated was a month ago. I don't have many blogger friends, ok?!)? This was fun! Who needs facebook, right?

4 comments:

t & e said...

Katie, oh I'm so glad you found me. Things are good, yeah Design school kicked my butt, but it was def. worth it. and tell your friend it doesn't get better until you are out of school, haha. so how do you like Utah State? what are you studying? when will you be done?

Kristin said...

Yeah for tags right?!?! Super fun!

t & e said...

yeah i hear ya on the too far from family thing. being in indiana has been really hard, but it is over in three weeks!!!!!!!!!! When do you think you will transfer? what grade do you want to teach? where do you live there in logan? i know you love all the questions.

t & e said...

oh my gosh, i lived in brentwood my last year. i lived at the far end closest to campus (can't remember the number) and we lived at the top on the right. i loved it because it was so close to campus, but i hear ya on the neighbors thing. luckily for me my roommates weren't home much. that's exciting about moving closer to home. i love the little ones too but don't have the patience to teach them! haha