Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's been a long time












































I was so excited to start a blog, but found the fun short-lived, I guess. Actually, that's not true. I just haven't had time to update it; since it takes me hours to do so. There's never just one thing to do to update! So, I missed Thanksgiving and Christmas. Both were wonderful, Christmas especially, since all my family was able to come home. Aaron is in California, serving the Lord, but we got to talk to him on the phone. Everyone else was home. Marc and Randalyn even got to leave England for a few days! Holidays never disappoint at my house. This Christmas was no exception. It was very meaningful, and memorable. Through my family's words and actions, I was reminded continually of Christ's birth, His life, His sacrifice, and His love. And that's why we celebrate Christmas. Everyone gave homemade, sentimental gifts, that touched everyones' hearts, even if they weren't receving. If possible, I became even closer to my family. They are my rock. They are true friends. They are wonderful examples of pure goodness. They are the best! Also, I got to spend time with wonderful old and new Cheyenne friends. I have always been blessed with great friends, and my Cheyenne ones never disappoint. I'm so thankful to have friends that I can look up to, and go to for anything; friends that genuinely care about me. What can I say? I have a great life, all around!

No comments: