Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Angels are all around us.

I know this is true, because there are many Angels in my life. I'm sure most of them don't even know how they've "saved" me. Elder Holland said, "In times of special needs, He sends Angels...to let us know Heaven is not far...He is very near." I have amazing friends and an incredible family that help me realize how close Heaven is; in those times I feel it's far away. They remind me of how close God really is, and there's no better feeling. I know how it feels to be discouraged; so discouraged you almost feel lost. But I also know that God will never leave us alone. With Him, we can get through any challenge. He puts those Angels in our lives to remind us that He is there, and that He loves us. So to all my Angels- thank you. You'll never know how much you mean to me.

3 comments:

Liz Harnish said...

We found you! Bart led us here. Love your pics, hope you're doing well.

iAMbarticus said...

Friends help friends find other friends...

Chris S said...

That's what friends are for. Duh! Glad to hear you're doing well Ms. Bailey.

Best,
Chris S