Friday, October 17, 2008

Cheytown summer






















I love Logan, but my Wyoming roots run deep. It is hard to come back after each summer; new memories fresh in my mind. It's hard to leave Cheyenne friends, work, and everything else familiar behind. It is not, however, hard to leave the wind behind! Never is a visit home a disappointment. I make more trips home during the school year than I should, considering it's a 7 hour trip each way. That's a small price to pay for me though. What can I say? I'm a Wyoming girl at heart! More than that, I'm a major home-body! My favorite part about the actual trip up to the prairie land is when I cross the border and am in a sea of Wyoming license plates. Man that feels good! Then the feeling I get when I walk through the front door of my home; that feels even better!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Your blog is lookin' so good! YEAH!!!