Thursday, October 16, 2008

Family vacation to Vail






Yep, the WHOLE family made it to Vail this past summer. It was the first time we were all together in years. It was one of the most memorable trips I have ever taken. I could never be in any greater company. My family is amazing. They are my most favorite people in this world! I am so blessed.
Here's a little something I was thinking about after an instute class last week-At one point during class tonight, our teacher asked, "Do you ever wonder why you're so lucky? Do you wonder why you were blessed with the wonderful family you have?" I, of course, thought, "yes." And then I looked around the room thinking, "Nobody here is as lucky as I am. I'm sure of it!" That's beside the point. Anyway, Brother Maughan continued to tell us that the reason we're so lucky is because Heavenly Father trusts that we will go to his other children and share what we have. We will show His love to those who don't know of it. There are so many who need and want to feel their Heavenly Father's love for them. I just want to thank every one of you for showing me Heavenly Father's love for me in your actions and words. There have been so many instances where you have said or done something that reminded me that God knows and loves me, and that he wants me to happy. I only hope I can show that love to those around me. Even just a fraction of what you all show me would be something very special to someone else. And I want to thank you all for your wonderful examples to me in your love for the Gospel. I love it with all my heart. Mom and Dad are especially to thank for that. But you all have had great influence on me. Words cannot explain. Thanks for helping me have that desire to share this wonderful gospel with those I know and love. I love you all!

No comments: